About St. Frances of Rome Parish

Our History.

St. Frances of Rome was built along the north side of Payne Street at Cavewood Avenue (now called Clifton Avenue) and dedicated on October 2, 1887, the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary.

Read More

Our Patron Saint.

St. Frances of Rome is one of the great mystics of the 15th century. She was bom in Rome to a noble family in 1384 and died in Rome on March 9, 1440. Her parents were very wealthy.

Read More

Pastoral Council.

The nine elected members of the Parish Pastoral Council are elected, three at a time, over a three-year period.Their purpose is to advise the Pastor and staff on various topics and assignments.

Read More